It is unfortunate that so many people resigned this life issue to fate; accepting and believing that what will be. They fail to realize that life is a give and take, meaning that what we get is a function of God’s Favor.
Moreover, God’s favor is one major ingredient that helps us get maximally out of life and one ingredient that helps us fulfill our destiny is having a champion mentality. It was Pastor Uwem Offiong that made this assertion sink deeper inside me while listening to one of his messages, “I am a champion”.
In that message, he explained that no man or woman ought to be a failure in life because God had made us champions even from the womb. He used the first race in life, which took place in the womb. In that race as spermatozoa, out of millions of spermatozoa released by your father; you were the fastest to swim to reach your mother’s egg.
You were the one to fertilize your mother’s egg because you fought your way through to reach the egg first. So you are a champion even from the womb. Therefore, irrespective of where you are, and your present situation, if you could change your thought and begin to see yourself as a champion, you will surely win in life. Never accept failure because God never designed us for failure.
Yes, Einstein theorized that most people use less than 10% of their mental capacity. Yet it was José Silva who proved it is possible for the average individual to tap the other 90% to learn to think like a genius, find solutions to complex problems, and even develop science-defying mental capabilities.
If we are able to tap into 90% of our dormant mental capacity, huge success and breakthroughs will be ours. Never fail to read my other article, “the devil can’t stop me, I am in charge” Once we possess the mentality of a champion, we shall never fail In life. What we see as failures are nothing but setbacks and should serve as a stepping stone for our breakthrough in life. If you have gotten anything from this article, share it with friends,