Have you ever thought of the reason why the desire to marry is so consuming for average women? I strongly believe that the reason is that of what God told Eve as a punishment as contained in Genesis 3:16
To the woman, He said: “I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in pain, you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.
Here, God pronounced to the woman that her desire shall be for her husband, and he shall rule over her. At that moment, a big vacuum was created in the heart of every woman that made her incomplete without a husband.
As a result, average women feel incomplete without husbands not minding their social status. Some women feel the desire to get married so consuming that some of them suffer frustration if at a certain age no husbands are forthcoming.
In other words, that consuming desire to marry shows that you are a real woman; it is put in there by God. So you should not suppress that desire or feel bad about it. What is wrong is you’re rejecting God who can give you a husband to fill that vacuum.
However, in going about your marriage as a lady, I still want to warn you that you should never allow the issue of marriage to abort or destroy your life and destiny.
For instance, have you read the biography of Kathryn Kuhlmann? We shall be using the life of Kathryn Kuhlmann and one other lady as a case study.
As a Christian lady, you need to read the biography of Kathryn Kuhlmann, how the devil nearly used the issue of marriage to destroy her life and destiny. A woman of God that was used tremendously by God.
Kathryn Kuhlmann, because of her consuming desire to marry irrespective of the way God was using her; did not pray very well, nor did she get instructions from God before she entered into marriage with one Burroughs “Mister” Waltrip.
However, God has been so kind to her, she redressed her steps and had a Turning Point in which she decided to divorce mister and start over again.
Yes, she had the opportunity to have a turning point or turn around before the devil could destroy her life and ministry.
An exempt from her life history Culled from http://eerdword.com/ http://eerdword.com/2019/03/29/turning-points-in-the-life-of-christian-women-kathryn-kuhlman/
It reads: It was necessary for Kuhlmann to separate herself from the controversy connected with Burroughs “Mister” Waltrip that was bogging down her career.
Judging from the rapidity with which she left Waltrip to return to her work, she instantly regretted her decision to marry him.
Kuhlmann faced a difficult problem. To preserve any shred of her career, she had to leave Waltrip and try to start again, but such a decision could itself destroy her.
In a masterful reinterpretation of her life, Kuhlmann chose instead to present her decision to leave Waltrip as a difficult moment of submission, the yielding of a strong-willed woman to the relentless call of God on her life.
Kuhlmann decided to present the decision to leave her husband at the first possible moment as an act of sacrificial atonement for her defiance of God’s will.
She obliquely indicated throughout her career that she had realized her decision to marry Waltrip separated her from God and from her call to ministry.
As she said it, the sacrifice of her marriage was necessary for her final consecration as God’s instrument. Kuhlmann’s only references to her marriage and divorce are couched in these terms.
She represented this moment as one of consecration, where she was baptized in the Holy Spirit and set aside for what would become a ministry of miracles through the Holy Spirit.
Kuhlmann’s presentation of her “death to self” was simultaneously a powerful image of sacrificial submission and brilliant manipulation of her persona. If the divorced Kathryn Kuhlmann was dead, then critics had little to work with.
As she told it, she was no longer the disgraced divorcee, but a chastened, sanctified, and consecrated vessel for God’s Holy Spirit.
With this reinterpretation of her persona, she was able to move beyond what should have been a career-ending mistake and even turn it to her own benefit.
What I am trying to bring out here is that some ladies never have the opportunity that Kathryn Kuhlmann had because their life and destiny get destroyed before they had the chance for a turnaround or a turning point.
Having said that, please compare what happened to Kathryn Kuhlmann with what happened to late Evangelist Claire A. Andoun as culled from https://ooanumati.wordpress.com/.
Evangelist Claire A. Andoun was born in Douala, Cameroon in 1976 and worked as a prostitute for a long time before Encountering Jesus and so became an Evangelist.
She single-handedly founded the following ministries: Virtuous Women in Christ; Complete Holiness Ministries International; Holiness Boutique; and Holiness Music Company.
She preached boldly and passionately about Holiness within and without. Furthermore, she traveled extensively all around the world, from Ireland to Cameroon, England, Scotland, Germany, Austria, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Botswana, Kenya, and many other countries, where she alone spread the word of the Lord.
A very humble and sincere Woman of God who loved the Lord Jesus and loved people around her. She was a person that would not do anything without prayer. But….
1. Trouble struck in December 2016 when she flew down from Ireland to Lagos, Nigeria to meet a STRANGE MAN in view of marriage.
2. She disconnected from everyone and stopped picking up calls once she started being close to the stranger known as Solomon Omikpa, who claims to be an Evangelist and a former armed robber.
3. She was approached by a pastor friend who asked if she had prayed for direction, but she replied that she did not pray, but that she and Solomon Omikpa shared the same coincidental spiritual duties of repentance and others.
4. Sister Claire claimed that they both were in love and don’t need to fear. (Sister Claire did not previously know Solomon Omikpa as she may have met him on Facebook as with some other ladies that started their marriages on Facebook)
5. She also told the pastor who was concerned that she had gone on a 40-day prayer on a mountain at an unidentified destination. (Because of marriage, Sister Claire started lying. She cannot have spent 40 days in prayer over the issue of marriage and God would not have warned her)
6. Sister Claire failed to call any single Christian Brother or Sister in Nigeria to intimate them that she was around, to avoid any questioning and interference.
7. Sister Claire and this strange man, Solomon, were so fast about all they were into as though she was under a spell and charmed with a very high satanic power to have forgotten herself totally.
9. SHE STARTED TO FORNICATE WITH A STRANGE MAN, Solomon Omikpa. (Once she got defiled by Solomon Omikpa in immorality, the spirit of God left her as she became an empty shell)
10. She alone went with the stranger, Solomon, to his hometown in Benue State, without any single soul accompanying her.
11. She was alone with Solomon in Benue State as they did a secret traditional marriage without any Christian Brother or Sister and also without any of her family members from close as Cameroon.
12. She rented a mansion and fully furnished it in Egbeda in Lagos.
13. She desired to buy a small car for mobility within Lagos but Solomon forced her to buy a costly jeep.
End of part one; we will continue our discourse, in part two, of how the life and ministry of this woman of God Evangelist Claire A. Andoun were wasted by a STRANGE MAN over the issue of marriage. About the sad death of Evangelist Claire Atongo Andoun
It will be shameful after reading this write-up to end up being a victim yourself by allowing any man to waste your life over the issue of marriage. Shalom.